Currently Titleless
Thursday, July 28, 2005
  The Beginning
At the continual urgings of a random person, I have started this beautiful blog. I am currently unsure of the purpose of this blog and until I have defined that purpose, it will remain entitled LALALALA. I'm so musically inclined.
The greatest thing about this blog is that I've started it while I'm in a computer lab in Scotland during summer academic semester. So there have been a lot of firsts for me--trying Haggis, drinking Scotch, going to a bar to play trivia, living in a dorm, and this post.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
the rants, ramblings,experiences, and stories of me.

Archives
July 2005 / August 2005 / December 2006 / February 2007 / March 2007 / July 2014 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

  • Library Thing