Currently Titleless
Sunday, July 31, 2005
  How many chances do you get to hold a gigantic Bird of Prey?

Well, I've tried to post several times and I've run out of time or something has happened everytime I've been on the computer. Last night, I had plans of arguing with an article that I had read, but I had received some rather bad news and went straight back to my room with the help of a friend and then shortly after I went to bed.

But forgeting that I had a great day yesterday.I went to the Collander--I have no idea if I spelled that right--Highland games. I was able to hold this wonderfully huge bird that didn't try to peck my eyes out. However, when it was time to get off my arm she didn't want to do that either.

Well, I'm going to Fort Williams for a few days so there will be no posts for awhile.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
the rants, ramblings,experiences, and stories of me.

Archives
July 2005 / August 2005 / December 2006 / February 2007 / March 2007 / July 2014 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

  • Library Thing